1. Administrator - dP Internet Paweł Grzesiak with the registered seat in Siepraw at Krajobrazowa 1, 32-447 Siepraw, registered in the Central Registration and Information on Business Activity of the Republic of Poland, NIP: 6811890054, REGON: 120608102, hereinafter: "dP Internet". The company provides services electronically and stores and accesses information in the User's devices.
2. Cookies - means IT data, in particular small text files, recorded and stored on devices through which the User accesses the Website.
3. Administrator's Cookies - means Cookies placed by the Administrator, related to the provision of electronic services by the Administrator through the Website.
4. External Cookies - means Cookies placed by the Administrator's partners, via the Website.
5. Internet service - means the website under which the Administrator operates the Internet service, operating in the domain dpinternet.pl.
6. Device - means an electronic device through which the User accesses the Website.
7. User - means an entity to whom, in accordance with the Regulations and legal provisions, electronic services may be provided or with whom an Agreement for the provision of services by electronic means may be concluded.
Types of Cookies used
1. Cookies used by the Administrator are safe for the User's Device. In particular, this way it is not possible to get into the Device Users viruses or other unwanted software or malware. These cookies allow us to identify the software used by the User and customise the Website individually for each User. Cookies usually include the name of the domain they come from, the time they are stored on the Device and the value assigned to them.
2. The Administrator uses two types of cookies:
a) Session cookies: are stored on the User's Device and remain there until the session of a given browser ends. The stored information is then permanently deleted from the memory of the Device. The mechanism of session cookies does not allow collecting any personal data or any confidential information from the User's Device.
b) Persistent cookies: these are stored on the User's Device and remain there until they are deleted. Ending a given browser session or switching off the Device does not delete them from the User's Device. The mechanism of persistent cookies does not allow collecting any personal data or any confidential information from the User Device.
3. The User has the possibility to restrict or disable the access of cookies to his/her Device. If this option is used, the use of the Website will be possible, except for functions that by their nature require cookies.
Purposes for which cookies are used
1.The Administrator uses its own cookies in order to correctly configure the website, and in particular to
2. The Administrator uses its own cookies to authenticate the user on the site and to ensure the user's session on the site, in particular to:
a) maintaining the session of the Service User on each subsequent page of the Service.
b) correct configuration of selected functions of the Website, enabling in particular verification of authenticity of a browser session.
c) to compile anonymous statistics excluding the possibility to identify the user.
3. The Administrator uses its own cookies in order to carry out processes necessary for the full functionality of the websites.
4. The Administrator uses its own cookies for the purpose of analysis and research as well as audience auditing, and in particular for creating anonymous statistics which help to understand how the Website's users use the Website's websites, which makes it possible to improve their structure and content.
5. The administrator of the service uses external cookies to collect general and anonymous statistical data via Google Analytics analytical tools (administrator of external cookies: Google Inc. based in the USA).
6. The service administrator uses external Cookies in order to popularise the service by means of social networks Facebook.com (administrator of external Cookies: Facebook Inc based in the USA or Facebook Ireland based in Ireland).
8. The service administrator uses external cookies to collect data about Facebook users who visit the Service using the Facebook Pixel (administrator of external cookies: Facebook Inc based in the USA or Facebook Ireland based in Ireland).
9. The service administrator uses external Cookies to improve the performance of advertising through Linked In (administrator of external cookies: LinkedIn Ireland Unlimited Company based in Ireland).
Possibility of defining the conditions for storing or accessing Cookies
1. The User may, independently and at any time, change the settings concerning cookies, specifying the conditions for their storage and access to the User's Device by cookies. The User may change the settings referred to in the previous sentence using the settings of their web browser or by configuring the service. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of the web browser or inform on their placement on the User's device each time. Detailed information on the possibility and methods of using cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
a) Browser Internet Explorer:
b) Browser Mozilla Firefox
c) Browser Chrome
d) Browser Safari
e) Browser Opera
2. The user can delete cookies at any time using the functions available in the web browser they are using.